Genre: Puzzle, Tower Defence
Release Date: Aug. 29th, 2012
Developer: Lightmare Studio
Genre: Puzzle, Tower DefenceSingle playerManaged downloadDRM FreeSetup available
- System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Single-Core 1GHz CPU
- 1GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card
Beware Planet Earth!
"Beware Planet Earth!" is a mix between classic tower defense and a time management game. You have to save your cows from Martian invasion, not only by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, but also by firing directly your raygun at the green men. With its simple yet deep multitask-based game play and cartoonish art style and animation inspired by cheesy '50s horror movies, "Beware Planet Earth!" can appeal to any type of gamer, from teenagers to grown-up female casual gamers to hard-boiled old school gamers. No intricate control scheme here: only a mouse, some simple stragetic thinking and a quick responsiveness are required!
- fast-paced "tower defense" game featuring a full Story mode (46 levels) and bonus challenges.
- intense multitasking action using the Zapper and the Cowbell.
- accessible and progressive yet deep and challenging gameplay; anyone can enjoy it, casual and hardcore gamers alike.
- cheerful and comic cartoon atmosphere, spoofing cheesy '50s Horror/Sci-Fi movies.
- 20 machines to build, including defense towers, items and traps.
- 18 different Martians, each possessing a unique ability.
- 8 hours of gameplay in the Story Mode, plus 18 additional challenges.
- 4 seasons, each possessing a unique environment, theme music, and gameplay twist.
- 25 achievements.
Beware Planet Earth! is great fun and a fantastic debut title for Lightmare Studio. The gameplay is very challenging in the second half of the game but incredibly addictive.
Simply put, you're going to be playing this game into the early hours of the morning whether you like it or not.
You need to be logged in to rate this product.
Oct. 31st, 2012 Helloween update, V1.2
- Added Helloween DLC
Aug. 29th, 2012 Initial release, V1.1