Release Date: Dec. 27th, 2011
Developer: QUByte Interactive
Genre: RacingSingle playerManaged download
- System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Single-Core 1GHz CPU
- 1GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card
HTR - High Tech Racing
High Tech Racing is a Slot Car Racing Simulator, a virtual version of the classic toy of the 80's and 90's. HTR offers 3 different difficulty levels and 18 tracks that include several challenges like loops, jumps, crossroads, narrows and high speed curves. You can even build your own tracks with the highly intuitive Track Editor. Choose from 3 in-game visualization modes, from 3rd-person perspective to in-car camera.
With realistic physics, HTR offers an adrenalin packed racing simulation experience.
Tons of cool items to unlock including cars, electric engines, tires, and chassis to optimize your car; there are 243 possible configurations to test on each track.
Race freely on "Quickrace" mode and practice for the real challenge.
- Real Slot Car simulation
- More than 240 possible car configurations
- 18 tracks in 3 different difficulty levels
- Quickrace mode for casual gaming
- Intuitive Track Editor
- Simple controls
- Several challenging tracks with loops, jumps, crossroads, narrows and high and low speed curves.