Release Date: Feb. 3rd, 2012
Developer: Rat King Entertainment GbR
Genre: RPGSingle playerManaged downloadDRM Free
- System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Single-Core 1GHz CPU
- 1GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card
You are Krumb, a dwarven pitman with the quest for mighty artifacts. On your journey through mysterious mines, swamps and dungeons you will encounter many dangerous enemies, from the malicious cave goblins to the enormous trolls. Drink from health fountains, open treasure chests, collect a wide range of food, weapons and magical items and use them wisely - to eventually stand your ground against the perils that await you!
Also: Pretzls in the game!
You can also try the first level of the game on Kongregate!
- 3D boardgame style roguelike
- turnbased gameplay
- build the level while you play
You need to be logged in to rate this product.
July, 15th, 2012 Gameplay improvements, V1.5c
- Rebalanced gameplay: fights are faster now
- Fixed pathfinding
- Improved feedback for Card magic (rotate/destroy)
Gameplay additions and bug fixes, V1.4
- Added Magical Mashed Potatoes in every dungeon
- Health of enemy is now displayed next to its name
- Bugfix: durability of weapons now gets saved
- Bugfix: waiting a turn not done by mousehovering anymore, hold the Action button for two seconds
- Additional quality setting: press "L" to change rendering path
- Feb. 3rd, 2012 First release, V1.3