Little Indie is based on Jade:DS, a powerful and very flexible backend service for online distribution. Little Indie supports several levels of integration into this system. These options differ in the complexity of integration and the services provided. Please find the plan, which suits your needs most:
DRM Free Setup
No integration required, but no license check or cloud features available.
Game is available within one working day on Little Indie.
Provides license checking, cloud features and direct cache access.
Use of the SDK required, you'll receive a SDK license first.
Game is available on Little Indie within one up to three working days, depending on complexity.
Your own site with full support of the Jade:DS backend, including all of the above, but with all sales and support services in your hands. Recommended for community-centric projects.
Please ask us about our multiplayer features in development!
Site is available within one up to three weeks, depending on complexity.
Your game will be available on your site and on Little Indie with no extra costs.
You have a whole set of games or you are even a publisher yourself? Take full control on all features delivered by Jade:DS and more on demand!
Please contact us about your plans and we'll provide you a personal offer.
All plans include full and free support for the included features. Additional public releation services and consulting are available on demand. Please contact us by mail. Please supply the following information about you and your game:
- Your company name, address and a valid representativ
- The games name and genre
- A short description about your game and your plans and expectations with it
- The engine/technology used to develop the game
- Requested release date/periode
- Expected sales price of the game
- If available, a link to trailers and gameplay videos
- If available, a link to a playable demo or full game
- To speed up things, please already attach an artwork for your game (650px by 365px)
- With the game, please provide an icon, 32px by 32px in png with an optional alpha channel